Check out the job opportunities available to join our staff.
Sales & Marketing Assistant
This is a hands on role which will operate across both traditional and digital marketing spheres. The
role will be responsible for the planning & execution of key marketing strategies that result in
significant attendance at public information sessions, the generation of host family leads and general
Reports to: Operations Manager
- Develop and maintain a dynamic web presence suited to our target markets
- Ensure content is regularly refreshed, relevant, up-to-date and in line with regulatory
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategies including social media and online advertising
- Ensure high quality communications strategies are in place to reach all target
audiences (students, parents, host families, volunteers, schools etc.)
- Prepare and dispatch regular EDM’s to schools around Australia & New Zealand to promote
upcoming information sessions in school newsletters
- Prepare and dispatch a monthly EDM to target audiences
- Collate and distribute information packs and letters to potential applicants and host family
- Prepare & dispatch marketing materials to event venues & schools around Australia
and New Zealand
- Develop school newsletter notice templates to promote information evenings
- Confirm booking arrangements and arrival of materials with venues
- Prepare and dispatch follow up letters to information evening evening attendees
- Ensure all data received from enquirers and information night attendees is accurately
recorded in our database
- Manage and coordinate returnees for information nights and school presentations
- Ensure school marketing lists are segmented by area and kept up to date
- Distribute promotional materials to local volunteers where required
- Experience in the use of social media networks and their marketing applications is essential
- Experience in preparation and dispatch of EDM and SMS campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Self motivated, flexible and ability to work independently
- Strong administrative and computer skills
- Work well under pressure
- Good team player
- Experience as an exchange student or host family would be highly valued
Based in our Norwest office, this is a part time, flexible role (15 hours a week). There is scope to
increase to a full time role over the next few years for the right person. An attractive salary package
is available according to skills and experience.
How to Apply: All applications must be lodged via to web form below. Please attach a cover letter
and a CV. Any questions can be asked at that time.
Application deadline: Friday 13 th September 2019.
Interviews will commence week beginning Monday 16 th September 2019.
Position will commence from October 1 st 2019.